D-TEX mask meltblown non-woven fabric
Mask meltblown non-woven fabric is the core material of masks. It is mainly made of polypropylene and its fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns.
The mask meltblown cloth has many voids, fluffy structure and good wrinkle resistance. The ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area.
So that the melt blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption.
● Filterability: can be used for air and liquid filter materials
● Shielding: the barrier rate is over 98%
● Thermal insulation: a certain thermal insulation effect
● Oil absorption: absorb oil and liquid
|Product||Meltblown nonwoven using for masks|
|Main application||Medical surgical masks, N95 masks, gas masks|
The main purpose
● Filter layer of general medical surgical mask
● N95 mask filter layer
● Gas mask filter