The flushable and fully degradable spunlace non-woven fabric is a new type of non-woven material that is mostly used in the manufacture of wet wipes. It can be quickly flushed and 100% degraded. Good flushability of the material is achieved by adjusting the length and entanglement strength of the wood pulp and viscose fibers. At the same time, the combination of two pure plant fibers ensures that the material is 100% biodegradable after being washed. Avoid secondary pollution to the environment.
The flushable and fully degradable spunlace non-woven fabric has excellent water absorption and water-holding ability, and the liquid absorption can reach 7-10 times its own weight. This is crucial for the wet wipe material. The waste of liquid components of wet wipes can be minimized. At the same time, due to its good flushability, it can be directly flushed into the toilet after use and into the daily sewage and drainage system, without causing any burden to the environment.
Based on the characteristics of flushable and degradable materials, we have developed a variety of patterns to meet the needs of more customers and different market preferences.
● Flushable and can be directly discarded into the toilet and civil drainage system;
● Flushable and compatible with wastewater treatment system;
● Degradable and can be 100% biodegradable;
● Good wet tensile breaking strength;
● Better softness and skin-friendliness.
||Flushable spunlace nonwoven material|
|Composition||Wood pulp+ Viscose|
|Main application||Toilet wipes, baby wipes, toilet wipes, household cleaning|
● Toilet wipes, baby wipes, household cleaning wipes, medical wipes, disinfection wipes;
● Toilet cleaning wipes, etc.;
● Daily household cleaning and cleaning